WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of the state of Connecticut, USA.
Changes to This Agreement
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the CAM site immediately.
What Information We Collect
We collect information about users of this website in various ways, such as your voluntary submissions, by signing up to receive email notifications from or about CAM, by visiting our social networking sites, and through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit this website, inquire about information by telephone or fax, or request information about or from us, we may request that you provide certain personally identifiable information, which refers to information that tells us specifically who you are. This information may include your name, phone and fax number, email address, postal address, and possibly information relating to certain support or customer service issues.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit this website such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your internet service provider, and other similar information.
We also collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of this website such as how many visitors visit specific pages, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users’ collective viewing habits and allows us to modify information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services based on user traffic and behavior. We collect this information through the use of online tracking technologies including but not limited to “pixels” and “cookies.” Cookies are small text files a website uses to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to the website and facilitate the use of the website. Cookies also allow a website to track usage behavior and compile site usage information that will allow for the improvement of content and target advertising. If you wish to disable these cookies, the “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how. However, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of CAM’s website.
How We Use Collected Information
CAM may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how users of our site as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments – We may use the information you provide us when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, survey or other Site feature – To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
• To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include CAM news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Share the Information We Gather
Except as otherwise described in this policy, we do not sell, rent or trade with third parties any personal information you provide us.
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CAM may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you have any questions about the above Agreement and Policy, please feel free to contact CAM at:
Telephone: (203) 615.3020
Last modified on July 6, 2015.